Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Webpage stuck at "Checking if the site connection is secure" screen  (Read 21344 times)

StevenMal

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    I apologize because I don't know exactly which forum this thread belongs in. In the past I have used the web browser on my LG OLED 65B7A to watch videos on wcoforever.net. The browser, website and videos have always worked flawlessly until now. For the first time ever, whenever I click on a link to another webpage from the homepage, the next webpage presents a screen that says "Checking if the site connection is secure. www.wcoforever.net needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding." and does not stop loading or move onto the next webpage. Effectively, the website's links, excluding the homepage, are stuck loading at this screen, the same page, and it is impossible to watch any videos. The software version is 06.10.30 and is up to date. Strangely, wcoforever.net works perfectly on my computer but I would prefer to use my TV. Why am I seeing this new notice that doesn't stop loading or go to the next webpage? How can I get rid of it to continue using the website? Thank you.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Webpage stuck at "Checking if the site connection is secure" screen
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 04:57:07 PM »
    Is the time correct om the pc ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Lisa_maree

Mentor
    • My first real computer
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Webpage stuck at "Checking if the site connection is secure" screen
    « Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 12:37:16 AM »
    It seems the website will only work on later versions of Andriod I tried it on Andriod version 5 which your TV is using and get the error but works on my tablet which is Andriod 10. Perhaps if you have a cellphone or Tablet you could use screen mirroring to display it on the TV.
    You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
    ― John Bunyan