Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Got a problem with Stonekeep by Interplay  (Read 33622 times)

Ryan

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Experience: Familiar
    Got a problem with Stonekeep by Interplay
    « on: February 21, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »
    I've got a small problem with Stonekeep, one of Interplay's games, released in the fall of 1995.  I've got version 1.2, and I've been encountering a problem in Map 11, The Palace Of Shadows.  The game doesn't freeze or lock up, but something's not appearing.  When I enter the level, I go north, and then go west at the wall, turning left at the corner to go south to the next area (a hall that wraps around in a large square formation), and I get attacked by floating skulls, which I decimate.  After this, here's the problem.  I go through a dark mirror to get to the east side, to an area that mirrors the area I was at, and the shadow skulls that are supposed to be there never show up.  I can walk around the area and hear them, but I can't fight them or see them, and they don't attack me.  Would there be any way to get them to appear?  This problem has been bugging me for years.  In all other areas, where shadow skulls are supposed to appear, they appear as they should.  *Sigh*