Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to read data from CD in specific session?  (Read 2124 times)

answer_seeker

How to read data from CD in specific session?
« on: April 13, 2006, 04:59:09 PM »
I just got an audio CD. Now, I want to convert them to MP3 so I don't have to load the CD everytime I want to hear the song. The problem is that the songs are written on session 1, and every time my computer look up the CD, it always goes to session 2. The result is that my computer cannot read the file, and won't play the music. The CD can run in my CD player just fine, and it also has its own player included in the CD. But the thing is that I want to convert them to MP3. Do you guys have any suggestion what should I do to copy (or read) data from session 1?

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: How to read data from CD in specific session?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »
Do the files in Session 1 show at all when you open the cd :-?
One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

answer_seeker

Re: How to read data from CD in specific session?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:42:09 PM »
No. I knew that the CD has files in Session 1 from Nero. Nero has this feature to "View Tracks", so it is showing me that the CD has 2 sessions. And as default the exporer will look into Session 2. Also, I knew that the audio files were in Session 1, because there were 12 files in Session 1, and the CD also has 12 song tracks.