Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: about computer cleaning  (Read 3304 times)

sand319

about computer cleaning
« on: March 28, 2004, 09:23:03 AM »
Hi!These days,I am working hard at computer cleaning program.I am quite interested in this.I am a student ,my mates don't care very much about his computer,so it is very dirty.I am trying to clean it for him.
  As you have mentioned in your cleaning section,apart from this,I found some relevent products to clean both insde and  outside of the computer.As you have suggested,sometimes ,using warm water&alcohol is better than the chemical solvent cleaners.
So,I am a little bit confused.Can you give me more information about computer cleaning and relevent products?

sand319

Re: about computer cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:13:49 AM »
What'more ,can a ESD wrist strap be substituded with a rubber golve?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 10:18:32 AM by sand319 »

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 11:16:46 AM »
As far as cleaning products we cannot think of any cleaning products off the top of our head. However, visiting your local electronics shop or computer shop you will find dozens of cleaning supplies for cleaning all parts of your computer.

Regarding the rubber gloves.. No do not use standard rubber gloves to protect your computer from ESD. You can however purchase gloves that have been designed to protect against ESD.

Finally, we ask that you please reduce the size of your signature, multiple big pictures makes the post hard to read. Thanks..
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Joleen

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 07:49:21 AM »
Sure is cute though.