Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: tryed rebooting the computer with themouse frozen  (Read 12401 times)

cyberninjitsu

tryed rebooting the computer with themouse frozen
« on: May 09, 2006, 10:48:55 AM »
Hello. I was recently tying to make a XP Boot disc for my computer. The disc was suceesfully made and it said to test the disc please restart the computer and if windows XP boots up it works. I restarted my computer and got the same screen i keep getting failed update(was trying to update my windows XP to Windows Vista) and it redirects me to regular windows XP. I get the Log On screen but my mouse is compleley frozen. I was using a wireless mouse so I tried a regular wired one and it still wouldn't budge. It was working before the XP Boot disc. My keyboard works fine. Can someone please help me fix this problem. If it can't be fixed if i wipe my hard drive and install Windows Vista Clean will it work? The windows Vista Wipe is a Last Resort.

I have tried rebooting the computer with the cd in and out.  Thanks in advance.

Maksim

Hopeful
    Re:  tryed rebooting the computer with themou
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »
    I know what you are saying try this.. Is the wired mouse a USB mouse if it is dont bother it will not work but try to get one that has a regular mouse connection and try that, but y would you want yo upgrade to windows vista after all they are all BETAS anyways they are going to expire im waiting for the real deal so then i can install it..but try it and it should work...