Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: mozilla as encountered a problem and needs to clos  (Read 2700 times)

leadshot

mozilla as encountered a problem and needs to clos
« on: May 14, 2006, 05:49:09 AM »
hi i am having some problems,when opening some programes,moziilla firefox,spy sweeper and others it always reports the programe has encountered a problem and needs to close.what do i need to fix this problem?
                regards leadshot :-[

GX1_Man

Re: mozilla as encountered a problem and needs to
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 09:43:42 AM »
What operating system? What about if you uninstall and then reinstall them? Any specifics on the error message besides what you posted?

leadshot

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 01:12:15 PM »
hi i am using win xp home edition,i,m getting the problem on almost everything i open,internet explorer,mozilla,thunderbird,media player,ect all report they have encountered a problem and need to close.hope someone can help please?
                           regards leadshot

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 01:16:50 PM »
Are you sure that system is clean? What kind of protection are you using on a regular basis? How about a read here:

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1134123580

leadshot

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 03:47:08 PM »
yep i am keeping it clean,using ntl net gaurd,webroot spy sweeper,spy bot,bug doctor xoft spy se.windows firewall,is there anything else i need?

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »
You may want to download and run Hijack THis and zip up the log file and post it here for analysis. If the system is not clean, all bets are off.  ;)