Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: system restore  (Read 4283 times)

connect

system restore
« on: March 29, 2004, 07:09:41 PM »
i have a problem starting my system restore, whenever i click the system restore options, it says "This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Please advise on this. thanks
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 07:13:31 PM by connect »

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: system restore
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 10:03:17 PM »
As mentioned in the below link it is difficult to answer questions reguarding restore diskettes because they are usually proprietary.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000566.htm

However, it is still possible that a Computer Hope user may have experienced your issue, but to help answer your question you will need to post the manufacturer of your computer and what restore diskettes / discs you are using.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

connect

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 03:21:32 AM »
thanks for the advise.  :)

connect

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 07:04:03 PM »
i got the system restore working again, re install the OS without formatting the hdd.

bri

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 01:08:51 PM »

connect

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 06:25:35 PM »
I tried your link before, it doesn't work for system restore. Anyways thanks for the advise.