Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

What do you think of my website? http://www.stefysoft.com

the best
0 (0%)
very good
3 (20%)
good
4 (26.7%)
average
1 (6.7%)
poor
0 (0%)
bad
0 (0%)
It sucks!
6 (40%)
It needs improving
1 (6.7%)
Could be a nice site in the future
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: www.stefysoft.com  (Read 20044 times)

alex116

www.stefysoft.com
« on: June 29, 2006, 01:46:35 AM »
My new website is almost done , what do you think of it? You can find there all kinds of news in games, PHP scripts, car tuning as well as the best services on the internet and services provided by us. I really need some good suggestions, I'm out of ideas. thanks, http://www.stefysoft.com  team....best wishes

XtaszY

Beginner

• WEB Guard
    Re: www.stefysoft.com
    « Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 08:49:13 AM »
    Funny  ;D

alex116

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 09:04:39 AM »
    Who said that my website sucks and why did you say that...does it need improving? If so, give me some suggestions. :-/

XtaszY

Beginner

• WEB Guard
      « Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:06:15 AM »
      If so, give me some suggestions. :-/
      Take a Cola!  ;D

R0SS

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 10:50:13 AM »
      it looks good man...... east to navigate and that nice job.

R0SS

alex116

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »
      Thanks R0SS   ;) I wished that people who voted "It sucks ! " would tell me why...

Dead_reckon

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:30 PM »
      i think people are just messin with your head with the "it sucks" votes... looks good to me, better'n anything i could create, but i really dont have the patience for HTML

GX1_Man

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
      If you like it what does it matter what others think?

Dead_reckon

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 05:26:16 PM »

my point exactly

alex116

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 02:28:36 AM »

It matters because I need peple to like it and surf it....that's why I've made it...and if people don't like it....they won't visit it...and that is the very purpose of my site...
      « Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:29:36 AM by alex116 »

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
        • Me
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 03:13:04 AM »
      It's quite a clear layout - which is good.  I'm not sure about the focus of the website though: there are quite a few portals out there; the question is, what makes yours better than anyone else's?  Why should they use your portal?  Those are the questions I'd be asking in order to improve the appeal of the site.

If you're going to have an English-language based website, it might be useful to get some proofreading done.  For example, "We are else" - what does that mean?  I have no idea.  "Parteners"? <-- spelling mistake.  "Enjoy with us"?  What does that mean?

And query what kind of web site user you want to attract.  Yes, "Warez, crackz, serialz" may end up getting you listed amongst all the other pirates, but if what you want to do is "make some small honest cash" (your words) then perhaps you should re-evaluate your target audience.

No charge for this analysis.  ;)
      Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

alex116

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 07:00:20 AM »
      It's quite a clear layout - which is good.  I'm not sure about the focus of the website though: there are quite a few portals out there; the question is, what makes yours better than anyone else's?  Why should they use your portal?  Those are the questions I'd be asking in order to improve the appeal of the site.

If you're going to have an English-language based website, it might be useful to get some proofreading done.  For example, "We are else" - what does that mean?  I have no idea.  "Parteners"? <-- spelling mistake.  "Enjoy with us"?  What does that mean?

And query what kind of web site user you want to attract.  Yes, "Warez, crackz, serialz" may end up getting you listed amongst all the other pirates, but if what you want to do is "make some small honest cash" (your words) then perhaps you should re-evaluate your target audience.

No charge for this analysis.  ;)

Thanks for analysing....I was aware of those errors...be they spelling, grammar or stylistical...I am a second year student at the University of Brasov section AML (Applied Modern Languages), English and French...An yes, I know that my English needs a little improving....I've just returned from an exam of TRANSLATABILITY Vs. UNTRANSLATABILITY....in English...so I'm pretty tired...again, I shall correct those errors.

If you or anybody else needs something translated from French to English, English to French, Romanian to English, English to Romanian, French to Romanian or Romanian to French I am available...and NO, I wont pay taxes for that income... ;D
      « Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 07:08:58 AM by alex116 »

T-Chai

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »
      I dont tend to go for perfect english base website here but here what i have rate about you website:
      I voted good because it is just a normally website that look like it is professionally design like every one els.
      1 = Very Rubish
      2 = Rubish
      3 = Ok
      4 = Good
      5 = Very Good

Graphics design = 3
      Colour cordination = 3
      Code construction = 4
      'not many css text style include which could slow down you browser to download'
      English = 4
      As rob says but i think i will give it a 4
      Site subject = 3
      Is a little confusion for me because i dont know what is you site mission is because your site contains nearly every thing mostly entertainment and news, the question is what is the site are for.
      If it a little bit of every thing and the End-user is not going to stay there long because they will not know what the site is for and they will f**k off somewhere els surffing for a better site that is best at is mission.
      Let say i use msn for email but not for any thing els because if i want to know what is the today new or weather in England than i will got to BBC.co.uk even there is news and weather on my msn index page i dont really bother with it.
      I dont know what els to write about your site because it not finish yet.

There you got a comment from an amateur Web designer

GX1_Man

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 06:00:26 PM »
      It seems very "busy" and no clear focus, other than to hook to advertisers which may generate some revenue for you. I didn't see anything there that was not readily available elsewhere everywhere.

Dmitri

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 06:17:50 PM »
      i would not go there again

Blackberry

Adviser
      • For those with wings, fly to your dreams.
        « Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 01:24:47 AM »
        It's to bussy. All the colours extract me from the site and the moving letters and the tiking clock are REALLY anoing!
        Everybody knows you can't click here. But I know you will try it :)

T-Chai

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 05:51:38 AM »
        Yeah i agree the colour is not rich at all
        well maby he not good in designing  ;D  ;D

Nitro

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 08:44:17 AM »
        I can't even get the page to load!

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
          • Yes
          • Technology News and Information
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 10:12:30 PM »
        Takes a while to load, but good...

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
          « Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 05:11:22 PM »
          it was ok to me but i dont analysis sites..