Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Making Tasks in Outlook2000  (Read 4417 times)

bragucci

Making Tasks in Outlook2000
« on: August 15, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »
I have a user who is having a problem with Outlook2000. When making a "new task" he will enter the task information, time,date,etc.  When he tries to save it he gets an error, Invalid Perimeter.  He was able to make new tasks in the past, 6-7 months ago.  I have re-imaged the PC, and recently replaced the PC, same problem. We are on Exchange server, users PC is Win2k SP4, Outlook2000 SP3. No one else is having this problem, and all PC's in the company have the same image.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thx!

BR

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Making Tasks in Outlook2000
    « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 08:12:03 PM »
    If you've replace the pc..all other pc's are the same and don't have the problem...could it be the wire?  I've seen problems where a pc won't work @ one location, it was moved...volia!! works fine.

Just a thought.

Alan <><
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

bragucci

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 06:01:10 AM »
    Hello ale52, good idea, I tried it, problem still exists :(
    I actually re-imaged the pc with the company standard image, had the user try again, and still failed. So, I'm thinking......could his "profile" in exchange server be causing the problem?  Does anyone know about exchange?  Could this be the problem?

Thx

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 10:21:03 AM »
    Yes, sounds like Exchange is at the root of this.  Make >here< your next destination on your journey towards a fix.  :)
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos