Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Removing Something From MY COMPUTER  (Read 5110 times)

Lil Jon

Removing Something From MY COMPUTER
« on: September 10, 2004, 07:11:32 PM »
Hey peeps. this is not a problem but i would like to know how to remove something that is in My Computer. The part with all the drives and everything.  i recently got this thing that i didnt have b4, its Nero Fast CD-Burning Plug-In and since My Computer is arranged in groups, its under Audio Devices. Jus wondering if there is a way to get that out, cuz it jus looks better without it. jus curious. Latez ppl.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Removing Something From MY COMPUTER
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 12:24:13 AM »
    Lil Jon...What operating system are you using?
    "i recently got this thing that i didnt have b4, its Nero Fast CD-Burning Plug-In"
    So where did it come from .....did you wake up one morning and there it was?......LOL
    It seems to me that that plug-in probably should be in the Nero folder.......but if all is working well why not leave things alone ......IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT.
    "Jus wondering if there is a way to get that out, cuz it jus looks better without it." What looks better without it?
    Please let us know
    dl65  ???
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 12:25:19 AM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

Re: Removing Something From MY COMPUTER
    « Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 06:16:21 AM »
    "Just looks better"? If PC's were about looks, don't you think cheerleaders would be PC experts?

If you uninstall Nero, the Plug-in will most likely be removed as well. I believe you are asked to install the Plug-in on Nero install as well.