Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Green sparkles?????????????  (Read 2191 times)

bonsaisu

Green sparkles?????????????
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:34:42 PM »
I have a pretty new computer. When it is on for awhile I start getting green sparkles around the borders of anything on the monitor. It gets worse as the computer or monitor heats up (not sure which has the problem). One time I ignored it and the computer totally froze (or the monitor ) I bought this computer for gaming and I can't use it longer then 20 minutes or so. Please help.
Thank you.

bonsaisu

Re: Green sparkles?????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 10:45:05 PM »
I forgot to say that it is an LCD flat panel monitor. I don't know if that makes a difference

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 11:49:18 PM »
    Try a different monitor on your computer and try your monitor on a different computer.

Bkid

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 01:42:25 AM »
    Try a different monitor on your computer and try your monitor on a different computer.

It took me 3 good reads to understand that, lol.

1) Try a different monitor on your computer.
    2) Try a different computer with your monitor.

There. :D

GX1_Man

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 03:39:59 AM »
    Hang around for a bit and you will see the information given frequently.  ;)

bonsaisu

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 12:04:57 PM »
    Thank you so much. I have 2 computers so I will try switching them later. It's sad because I was told that I just needed a bigger graphics card, that my games are too intensive. So I got the Radion (spell?) 1900 and it still happens. At least my games work smoother, lol.