Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Recover data from Hard Drive not initialized  (Read 2203 times)

logan_657

Recover data from Hard Drive not initialized
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
Hi all!

I've done some search on the net but didn't find the solution for this problem.
I have 2 Maxtor HDD's 30 GB each, in raid0. And now I added a 120 GB HDD alone so out of the raids. But when I configured the raid setup, i accidentally said yes to 'Do you want to erase old data for the new array' or something like that. I was stupid, I know. I thought it's just the usual confirmation thing.
And now I'm here with a 60 GB not initialized, unallocated drive.
I thought its best not to do anything until I'm really sure about what I do.
The problem is that there were some very important files and digital photos on that drive...

Please, can you think of any possible free solutions to this? No matter how hard it is, or long it will take, I would even sit here for the whole night if I had to.

Thank you very much for any advice on what to do.

kevin_476

Re: Recover data from Hard Drive not initialized
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:19:35 AM »
This is the same blunder I did and you knows what… I almost lost my data. I was so tensed caz all data was lost (I thought ) But My friend suggested me a lab something called Salvage Recovery Lab or something similar to that. When I contacted I got my problem was solved. They solved the bug and got my 90% of the data back. I don’t know how but they managed to got it back. I was extremely  happy that I got my maximum data. If you want you can call at 1 203-973-0242 get your problem  solved.
All the best.