Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 9/11?!  (Read 6868 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: 9/11?!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
I find it interesting that all the people that have spent 6 years asserting we had the "dumbest" President in a lifetime would have been brilliant enough to allegedly pull something like this off...

"Scuse me Ma'am...just step over that primer cord on your way to your cubicle this morning and don't mind those guys in black with the sunglasses...they're here for your safety...

Makes just as much sense as keeping 48,000 scientists and mathemeticians in the dark and faking a lunar landing...

Get a grip.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:22:27 PM by patio »
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Blink

Intermediate
  • It just sounds to me like you need to unplug, man.
    « Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 03:51:33 PM »
    this topic was brought up a while back in another forum that i frequent and quite a few interesting points were brought up.

One really funny point is the person who is meant to be Bin Laden confessing to the attacks looks nothing like him. It is a much larger man and is wearing a wedding ring which is against Bin Laden's religion.

When it was released hardly anybody really new what he actually looked like or much about him at all. Everyone knows what he looks like now.

You may also remember Bin Laden has denied involment in 911, this obviously did not get to much media time.

Ok lets look at it this way........

Moon Landing
    1 the US government was looking at stopping the billions of $ being poured into NASA over the years as they were not getting any results
    2 the only ppl who could say it was a lie were the russians, and their government had a big food crisis
    3 at the same time the americans claimed to have landed on the moon, the russians were given millions of tons of grain

9/11
    1Bush was not elected legally into government, he did not have the majority in his first term..... unfortuately the senate would not allow a recount
    2Bush as ppl know has trouble stringing sentences together, was looking shaky as a president.. his father a former president was also a war mongerer
    3september 11 was a great way to focus the american ppl on another subject, a subject that made them forget the president was a fool and the economy was buggered

Australia......... have you not noticed everytime since sept 11 that our gov comes under fire ie the wheat board scandal.... all of a suddn they release more intelligece info saying we are a likely target for terrorism, and the media focus on that and nothing else

Background info
    1 the americans interferred with afghanistan, assisting the rebels (bin laden) to oust the russians. they trained bin laden and his followers and provided arms and $

2 the americans assisted Saddam hussein to take power cos they didnt like the former government, they also gave him $ and turned a blind eye to his murderous ways

3sept 11 was alledgedly reprisals by the afghanistan rebels for all the civilians the americans killed with their wayward missiles

Today
    the poms and aussies have been conned into assisting america to clean up the ferkin mess the americans made in the first place.

NEVER take as gospel anything the media present you with.. you are only getting one side of the story....... so far sept 11 has assisted 3 so called democratic governments to impliment even more measures to spy on their own ppl. More measures to control you and the latest aussie access card is another example.

Howards reforms in the workplace take more of your rights away, take the unions out of the picture so they cant help you, give bosses the ability to fire you for no reason, give companies the ability to reduce your pay, making the average aussie family even worse off........ his government has sold off all the electricity/gas companies... he has sold most of telstra.... all these things were originally paid for by aussie workers taxes.

The result is now everything is more expensive, housing is now out of the reach of the average aussie worker........ and if you take time off to protest about this you can be fined $6000.............

also here are a few links with related informatin etc on this topic that i pulled from the other forum i use.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm - a few facts and pics

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm - if this doesnt make u question it nothing will.

fffreak

Adviser

• That's right I am a final fantasy freak.
      • Yes
      • JSPCRepair
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 04:14:06 PM »
    Thanks for that info, so it is a conspiracy mere coincidence(I don't believe).

8-)fffreak
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:25:16 PM by fffreak »
    Computers are the future, not us. Learn everything you can about them while you still can, soon they will be learning about us... Every bit of advice that I give you is best guess, it is your choice whether or not you listen to it.

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
      • Yes
      • Technology News and Information
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 04:35:17 PM »
    What I have to say is this:
    It seems that TV has taught us that 9/11 was caused by Sadamm Who-is-insane and by the country he was leading. We have absolutely no proof of this, it may have been a group of people from Poland, the the UK, or even the US!
    Why assume that it was Afghanistan?
    And what was all this about WMD's? We never found any... but now I am going into the war or terrorisms.

I am 99.9% positive someone is going to try and prove me wrong

fffreak

Adviser

• That's right I am a final fantasy freak.
      • Yes
      • JSPCRepair
    « Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 04:59:37 PM »
    Here is what I think, I think the US govn't planned the attack, for population control. Then they pinned the blame on another country, Afghanistan, so that we could take their oil and I quote what Blink said,...

september 11 was a great way to focus the american ppl on another subject, a subject that made them forget the president was a fool and the economy was buggered

And that is a good one Zylstra, Suddam Who-is-insane LOL. 'twas true.

8-)fffreak
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 05:01:57 PM by fffreak »
    Computers are the future, not us. Learn everything you can about them while you still can, soon they will be learning about us... Every bit of advice that I give you is best guess, it is your choice whether or not you listen to it.

GX1_Man

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 06:41:05 PM »
    Oh, brother.  ::)

Dilbert

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
      « Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »
      I'm surprised nobody has pointed out this link. It's longer than Loose Change, because it goes through a point-by-point rebuttal, usually with sources:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561&q=screw+loose+change

It's a 3-hour download, but I recommend watching it if you've seen LC. Several points are addressed that were made in this very thread, including Usama Bin Laden's gold. It's got info on American laws, Rumsfeld's speech, the way the WTC came down and a heck of a lot more. And it was made by a Canadian. :P

However, I can think of one good reason that Loose Change is complete and utter bull:

[size=20]The fact that this "man" is still alive...

...proves that he's full of *censored*.
      [/size]

Why? That's Dylan Avery, the creator of Loose Change. Now, let's pretend for a moment that the Government had no qualms about, for whatever reason, killing nearly 3,000 innocent civilians. Let's further pretend that everything Avery says is in fact, truth.

Now that we've accepted this horrible fact (at least for the sake of argument), ask yourself this: What is stopping them from killing Avery and his friends to ensure the safety of this conspiracy? Nothing. And yet, Dylan Avery is still breathing, and, as far as I know, healthy.

Finally, if I could borrow content from the self-proclaimed Best Page in the Universe:

"The geek shall inherit the Earth."

Neil

Expert
      • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
        « Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »
        Well if they killed him that would make the whole situation MORE suspicious..

Of course there was a moon landing. They placed mirrors on the moon that observatories shoot lasers at the measure the distance. Just because one conspiracy theory isn't true doesn't mean the rest are.

Saddam and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

I don't know whether it's a conpsiracy, I just say blindly believing the goverment is white and pure can be as bad as seeing a conspiracy in everything.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
        Here is what I think, I think the US govn't planned the attack, for population control. Then they pinned the blame on another country, Afghanistan, so that we could take their oil and I quote what Blink said,...

september 11 was a great way to focus the american ppl on another subject, a subject that made them forget the president was a fool and the economy was buggered

And that is a good one Zylstra, Suddam Who-is-insane LOL. 'twas true.

8-)fffreak

'twas till saddams head popped off  :-X

Dead_reckon

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »

Of course there was a moon landing. They placed mirrors on the moon that observatories shoot lasers at the measure the distance. Just because one conspiracy theory isn't true doesn't mean the rest are.

I don't know whether it's a conpsiracy, I just say blindly believing the goverment is white and pure can be as bad as seeing a conspiracy in everything.

either way.. we should've atleast laid seige to the oil wells instead of wasting our time else where..

Dilbert

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
          « Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »

Ah, but a "mysterious serial killer" can kill them before the video has a chance to become popular. It's not that hard to think of ways to hide it.

Totally agree.

In retrospect, no. However, we thought they did, because we had intelligence that Saddam was creating WMD's. As it happens, he was, by today's definition: Chemical weapons, like nerve agents, are now classified under the same heading as Nuclear Warheads. Doesn't inspire great faith in my government's competence, but it is true. Technically, he was making WMD's thanks to the extremely loose definition of a WMD. Now, did Saddam have anything to do with 9/11? No. However, he wasn't exactly protesting the idea that 20 Arabs fly planes into a few buildings and kill a few thousand "infidels".

You're right. Of course, distrust of the government, no matter what it says (don't have to think it's a conspiracy to fall into this category), is equally dangerous.
          "The geek shall inherit the Earth."

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
            • Obituary
          « Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 04:44:45 AM »
          Now Blink:  ;D 9/11  
          1Bush was not elected legally into government, he did not have the majority in his first term..... unfortuately the senate would not allow a recount  
          2Bush as ppl know has trouble stringing sentences together, was looking shaky as a president.. his father a former president was also a war mongerer  
          3september 11 was a great way to focus the american ppl on another subject, a subject that made them forget the president was a fool and the economy was buggered
          _______________________________________ _________
          If Al Gore had not been the fool counting chads,Etc.....
          He would have been elected in 2004.

Go back to the case of Kennedy and Nixon 1960. Things were questionable then but, Nixon bowed out and was elected in

Besides who is fool enough as Al Gore to run for president when
          you can't win Tennesee.Your own home state. ;D

What Us president was elected and he lost his own state ?
          « Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 04:48:37 AM by street1 »
          Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
            • Obituary
          « Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 04:57:07 AM »
          4 Presidents Off to See the Wizard (G)  More Stuff!
          Jokeindex Home
          Clinton
          Parody
          Politics

We're off to see the wizard....

The last four U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they spin to OZ. After threatening trials and tribulations, they finally make it to the Emerald City and come before the Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WIZARD OF OZ? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly: "I had a terrible time with Iran, so I've come for some courage."

"NO PROBLEM!" says the Wizard, "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well..,Well.., Well.., I ... think I need a brain".

"DONE" says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?"

Up steps George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

"I'VE HEARD ITS TRUE." says the Wizard. "CONSIDER IT DONE."

Then there is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word.

Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE EMERALD CITY?"

"Is Dorothy around?"
          Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
            • Me
          • Experience: Expert
          « Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 05:15:41 AM »
          Honestly, some of the stuff people are coming out with here is making me wonder if they're due for their annual cat scans...
          Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Dead_reckon

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 05:29:31 AM »
          Honestly, some of the stuff people are coming out with here is making me wonder if they're due for their annual cat scans...

rofl. agree'd. but, this coming from a disembodied head?