Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: okay, i know iam stupid....and yes im getting desperaate with my mousse.  (Read 22263 times)

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
At the end of March, my birthday is the 31st of march so that was my present from Computer Hope, The Off-Topic section. At school I am known as one of the most random people in my class  ;D

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
My friend is REALLY random!

And he says I'm his evil twin because he used to bwe good at art, now I'm good at it, he likes Linkin Park, now I do, and he's random, now I'm a bit random (but only at school)!

And he says he's possessed by an evil spirit called Amum.

Freaky.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
hehe, after i broke up with my ex about half a year ago, something in me changed and that's how i became random and funny, lol. (computer virus since this is in the virus section)
One of my friends is a real good disser and come-backer and can dis/insult anyone and can create great come-backs.
He said he wanted to insult someone and i said "insult me" and he said he couldn't because he doesn't know how to insult me  ;D

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
Season 1 of LOST finished about 2 months ago and yes, I really liked it.
See ya. Now the random posting will stop....for now  ::)

Anyways, how did this topic go off topic ???

GX1_Man

It's been there for some time.

Off topic on regular boards tend to happen when the original poster vanishes, won't answer questions about their problem or refuses to take the advice asked for. Rudeness can also start it.

Raptor

Kids...  :)

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
Off topic on regular boards tend to happen when the original poster vanishes, won't answer questions about their problem or refuses to take the advice asked for. Rudeness can also start it.

That tends to happen a lot. For example: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,34047.msg207334.html#msg207334

It got off-topic on the 2nd post or something.

michaewlewis

Intermediate
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Expert
Re: okay, i know iam stupid....and yes im getting desperaate with my mousse.
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2007, 09:26:09 AM »
this is obviously a software or virus problem.... my mousse jumps from corner to corner and all over the screen! what has control of my computer? Any ya, I know I have I write lousy english.

Why are you putting mousse on your computer screen? Sounds like a big mess!
btw, what flavor is it? chocolate?
 ::) :P ;D ;D ;D
(Getting ready for a beating for reviving this topic.)

Deerpark

Egghead
    « Reply #68 on: September 26, 2007, 10:00:09 AM »
    So you bumped a 6 month old thread just to make fun of the OPs poor spelling...
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

michaewlewis

Intermediate
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #69 on: September 26, 2007, 10:10:57 AM »
    Sorry, I don't know what got into me. I was looking at a topic in off-topic and someone else linked to this one. I'll never do it again. ;)

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
      « Reply #70 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:39 PM »
      Haha, I started reading this and I'm like "oh Chris and Raptor are back!" :P

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
      « Reply #71 on: September 26, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
      Why don't people read the date of the last post? It's not realy that hard.

Fed

• Sage
        « Reply #72 on: September 26, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »
        Due to lack of feedback, I am closing this topic.  If you are the original poster and you would like this topic to be re-opened for any reason, PM me or another moderator and it can be arranged.

If you are not the original poster and you require help, please start a New Topic with information about your computer and your problem.