Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PS4 Connection  (Read 11312 times)

Tango92Golf

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    PS4 Connection
    « on: January 11, 2024, 04:04:58 AM »
    Im not sure why, but, its been not able to connect online for over a month.  I tried clearing the settings out of the system and removed the connection in the router. 

Tango92Golf

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: PS4 Connection
      « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 09:59:12 AM »
      This is the error that it gives me an still been giving me

Lisa_maree

Mentor
      • My first real computer
        • Yes
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 04:33:15 PM »
      Hi

Is the PS4 showing in the router as connected if so does the PS4 have a valid ip address assigned like in the same IP range as other devices connected to the Router.

Could you also try connecting using the Ethernet port instead of wireless. If it works with Ethernet then perhaps try a usb wireless adapter.

You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
      ― John Bunyan

Tango92Golf

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 09:06:19 AM »
        I just ended up formatting it last night and figured that I wasnt loosing all that much.  I re setup my account to it an now when I try and connect to the play store it gives me Cannot communicate using SSL.

I shouldnt have to buy additional, hardware when this was just working several months ago.