Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ***Justin*** please all read!  (Read 7990 times)

Joleen

***Justin*** please all read!
« on: November 04, 2004, 10:53:42 AM »
I'm tired of reading posts that include any form of limited thought from Justin.  I'm afraid that I must ask ALL of you (especially you Raptor) to refrain from even acknowledging this fools posts.

Admin.. maybe you could step in and ban the IP and delete any post by Justin?  I seriously doubt you want this person as a representative of Computer Hope (which we all are whenever we offer help).

I freely admit that I can seem to be a bit cold in my replies or sarcastic sometimes but Justin is going too far!  Either something has to be done or I'm out of here, sorry.

Respectfully,
Joleen

Corrosive

Re: ***Justin*** please all read!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 12:05:51 PM »
I'd like to second this, and also concede that I too can go into "*censored*" mode quite quickly. But Justin/Micke/Whatever-Account-He-Has-This-Week is simply trying to get this sort of reaction: probably some sort of fetish or something.

His technical advice is hardly brilliant either ("re-format and install XP" seems to be a common catch-all solution), and that's only if you can decipher the mangled varient of English.

Spend your time productively and help others who actually need our help.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 12:30:32 PM »
probably some sort of fetish or something.

;D

Alright, Joleen. But he's no longer arguing with us, he's now posting 'advise' and I think it's in the best interest if we quote his advise and simply trash it because people may take him seriously if we don't. Especially once he becomes a Computerhope god (Only requires 500 posts) and gains more stars.

Joleen

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 12:42:11 PM »
If you must correct him Raptor then do so in a polite manner (at least as much as one can be polite to such a tool) and refrain from addressing your correction to him and keep the focus on the person with the issue.  Just a thought.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 01:25:18 PM »
    I just took the time to check our friend Justins posts .....Today so far he has posted 16 times and has said absolutely nothing constructive ......just a lot of meaninless crap.....
    Then theres pickel......his latest alter ego...........is that a Jerkin or a Dilly ........
    This person should be bannished from this site......He's driving people who come here for advice and or help away
    A lot of people have come together here to make this a great site , we don't need or want people like Justin undoing what a lot have worked hard at building up
    As I see it.

dl65  ::)
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 01:25:34 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Computer_Commando

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 01:33:17 PM »
    I see no indication that an Administrator of this forum even exists.  Not a single post deleted, moved, or anything.  This nonsense should have been stopped long ago.  Is there a way to email this thread to the Administrator?

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 02:09:19 PM »
      Computer_Commando....I think this address should get to him .
      [email protected] <[email protected]>

Cheers ,

dl65  ::)
      If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Computer_Commando

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 02:48:34 PM »
      I have reported it to Admin.

To Admin:  Please respond.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Computer Hope
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #8 on: November 05, 2004, 09:06:54 AM »
      I have read all the posts and because of all the complaints from some of our top posters I have banned this user and his IP address.
      Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
      -Albert Einstein

Joleen

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2004, 11:13:39 AM »
      I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we do what we do here for the simple joy of having helped out where we could.  Having said that, this is one of those rare times when it's good to have a high post count (especially useful posts) to be considered a 'top poster'.  Membership has its privileges.

Thanks for helping in this instance Admin.

Raptor

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2004, 11:17:44 AM »
      We'll miss him.

He left us invaluable wisdom:

r u a poet becase u suck
      « Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 11:32:03 AM by Raptor »

merlin_2

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2004, 04:20:01 PM »
      i smelt a rat earlier..but just left it...to someone...else...sorry folks... but my html hands were tied..justin  what was your problem...was it life  itself and not pcs.watch this cyberspace...as he could make a  back..i am  not telling the person how...he may have been lonely  who knows!
      « Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 04:22:11 PM by merlin_2 »

Computer_Commando

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2004, 04:55:47 PM »
      He wouldn't have been lonely, if he went to school.  All his posts were made during school hours.

He's on the road to trouble.  His very first post asked:  "...how du u creat viris?..."  (Sorry, I am not able to spell as badly).

Raptor

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2004, 03:05:40 AM »
      I doubt he's got enough brain cells to ever understand, let alone learn,  any language other than that of his hormones.

Joleen

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 06:05:00 AM »
      He's gone, let him go in peace.