Other > Other

sound like ambulance(?iii...?ooo) appeared!!

(1/1)

Jasey:
hi all of you, i need help....  
When i turn on the computer, it appears a sound something like ambulance,that is dii...doo... with continuous, and that monitor doesn't appear any screen.  I've check that CPU, nothing's placed at wrong places, nothing's loose.  That CPU fan also has functioned when i turn on.  So what's wrong??Is it that motherboard bad??

Joleen:
If English is not your first language then good work.  If it IS your first then shame on you.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what the simptoms are but this is what I've gathered so far.. your system makes a constant noise and the monitor won't show any screens.  Is that right?  Does the monitor show the ramcount and bios info?

MetalMilitia:
I had this problem after i moved my system to a new case.
The way i fixed it was to strip the whole thing down to just the essentials like PSU, motherboard, CPU, RAM, and motherboard speaker. Then tested it to see if it beeped normally. Once i got it beeping properly i put it back in the case and tested it again. Then i put all the rest of the bits back in and it worked.
However you may be able to fix the problem my re seating the RAM and AGP card.

Avnish Laroiya:
 ;D your computer needs to go to a doctor or hospital thats prbbly its sounding like ambulance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version