Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ICS Option  (Read 3578 times)

ComputerCrazy

Topic Starter

Beginner

ICS Option
    « on: August 22, 2007, 08:23:56 PM »
    ok this is weird..  first of all, a while back I was trying to figure out how to share my internet connection using bluetooth, but the internet connection sharing option was not there when i right-clicked on my internet and went to properties and then to advanced. Well last night I was working with it again, and the ICS option was there, were I could enable it or whatever I wanted to do. So I was thrilled and once again began to try to share internet with my laptop using bluetooth. Well i never could get it so i gave up. Ok well just now I was gonna try again, and the ICS option in the Advanced tab is once again gone, vanished. Quesion: How in the world is this happening, it being there then going away again, and how can I get it back?   And then if you can help me get that fixed, i'd really like some help on ICS with my laptop and this computer.   Thanks

Dell Desktop, Dimension 2400.  40 GB, 256 MB.  Windows XP Home Edition, service pack 2