Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: computer monitor help  (Read 2234 times)

luke9511

computer monitor help
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:41:50 AM »
hello everyone just joined and am hoping you can help me with a problem im having, i have several computer monitors all with different problems and im wanting to get them fixed but so far i have not found a place that fixes computer monitors, anyway i got two ibm monitors with built in speakers that get power but no picture, the video card is good as i tryed one of my good screens on it and it worked fine, but for some reason im just not getting picture on these two, so if anyone has any advice on this please let me know thank.

litespeed14

Beginner

Re: computer monitor help
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 03:31:49 AM »
    If the green light comes on but no picture on both monitors, I would either send back to Man. for warranty replacement, fix or recycle them.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 12:32:39 PM »
    In general monitors are disposable as it usually costs more to have them fixed then they are worth...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

luke9511

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »
    If the green light comes on but no picture on both monitors, I would either send back to Man. for warranty replacement, fix or recycle them.
    i cant send any of them back as they are all used screens that were either given to me or that i got at a thrift store, thery would be good screens if i could get them fixed, any other ideas though?