Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: USB  (Read 5048 times)

ROLOJOE

USB
« on: November 17, 2007, 01:41:18 PM »
Hi, i'd appreciate anyones ideas with this.

everytime i try to plug in a usb (phone, mp3 etc) into my computer, it says found new hardware which is fine then it says CUSTT13 DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM, then it brings up a wizard which says there was a problem installing this hardware it may not work properly. been on a few other things and it says 'the device is not configured correctly (code 1)'

any one know what this means or how to solve it?!?! its a fujitus siemens desk top by the way! thanks  :)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: USB
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 01:45:14 PM »
I would say that the Siemens diagnostics program or an important driver has gotten corrupted.
How old is this machine and can we get some specs ? ?
In the meantime you could try re-installing the MBoard drivers from the CD labelled Drivers that shipped with the machine.

P.S. What flavor of Windows ? ?
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

ROLOJOE

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 01:54:51 PM »
Hi its 2002, and windows XP? sorry i dont know much about specs what do u need to know? i've been trying to load the driver cd again but doesnt seem to have changed anything! thanks

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 04:51:26 AM »
You can download and run Everest to find your Specs.

----->Here

Microsoft explains Code 1 ----->Here and Here
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

-kim-

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »
whenever i plug something into my computer like an ipod or camera, it wont show up that it is in the computer. when i plug my ipod in it says its charging but it wont show up on my computer. does anyone know how to get it to work?

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 01:11:30 AM »
whenever i plug something into my computer like an ipod or camera, it wont show up that it is in the computer. when i plug my ipod in it says its charging but it wont show up on my computer. does anyone know how to get it to work?

Please start your own thread for this problem.