Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How do I post my question?  (Read 312943 times)

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
How do I post my question?
« on: November 13, 2007, 12:35:44 PM »
Tip: Before posting your question make sure to search for an answer first. The search box is found in the top right portion of every forum page.

To post a question on the Computer Hope forums, you must register a free account.
After registering, decide what board to place your question on. For example, if you have a programming question it belongs in the Computer programming section.
Finally, to create a new question (post) click the "new topic" button in the top right portion of the board listing.
While composing your post if you wish to be notified in a e-mail when a new post or answer is made make sure to check the "Notify me of replies." box. Depending on the time of day and who is online will determine how long it may take to get a response to your question.

Below is a full listing of each of the boards you can post your question on. This listing is also found on the main page of the forum.

Microsoft Windows
     Windows 8
     Windows Vista and 7
     Windows XP
     Windows Server
     Windows NT / 2000
     Windows 3.x, 95, 98, and ME
Microsoft DOS
Computer Hardware
Drivers
Computer Software
Internet Browsers
Computer Viruses and Spyware
Computer Games
Computer Programming
BSD, Linux, and Unix
Apple
Networking
Web design
Other

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:10:33 AM by Computer Hope Admin »
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein