Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: COmputer Helpppp.. Im Stuck  (Read 2425 times)

Ryma

COmputer Helpppp.. Im Stuck
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:36:07 PM »
My computer was acting very slow so I deleted alot of usless programs and deleted all my cookies, temp internet files, and history. Afterwards, I did a spyware scan using bellsouths security suite. It deleted like 90 cookies, 50 temp files, and like 40 registry files. I then was told I needed to restart my pc for them to be completely removed. I then restarted my pc and it went to a black screen saying "Sorry for the inconvenience blah blah select how to enter windows..... Start in safe mode, start with net working, start with something, start at last working condition, and start windows normally." The problem is my keyboard wont let me select anything with the arrows or enter key. I tried adifferent keyboard and the same thing happened. I know its not the keyboard because I can hit f9 and f12 and goto options and the arrows and enter keys are working there. Also I have the g15 gaming keyboard and the lcd screen isnt lighting up. I dont knoe what to do. I popped in the restore disk but it says "press any key to continue." well... I cant press any key...

What do i do??? Im stuck at a start up screen and cant select anything....

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: COmputer Helpppp.. Im Stuck
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 04:40:06 AM »
Are you able to use a PS/2 keyboard?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS/2_connector
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.