Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: searching for a windows puzzle game from about 1991  (Read 4657 times)

knitnick

searching for a windows puzzle game from about 1991
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »
Hi, I hope someone can help. I don't even remember the name of this game, but would like to find and play it again. it was pre-installed on a windows pc purchased in 1990 or 1991, maybe as late as 1992. I remember playing this game shortly after Desert Storm was finished because my husband at the time had served in desert storm and was back in the states...
it was a puzzle game where you had to solve a certain number of puzzles to climb a mountain, vaguely japanese in basis, as you went along you would reach certain points on the mountain where you would get a saying from the i-ching or a "fortune". this was before anyone had dreamed of computerizing mah-jong and it had many different kinds of puzzle games. the point was to solve enough puzzles that you proceeded to the top of the mountain and met the sage that lived there...I'd like to find this again if anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!