Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WINDOWS 2000 PROBLEMS  (Read 4270 times)

faizanfarooq2002

WINDOWS 2000 PROBLEMS
« on: January 01, 2008, 10:16:34 PM »
Hello,
Good morning

I m Muhammad Ahmed, a serious and very interesting problems with my windows 2000 which occured on Monday the 1st January, 2007.

On yesterday when i log on my computer and open my Microsoft Outlook and received my email. After completion of receving task when i going to print my email i pres Ctrl + P but nothing appeared. I try again but nothing. Any how i copy past my emails in MS word and printed the same but there was working. I open Add/Remove program window from Ccontrol Panel but there was not itmes totally blank. Then i try to install any programme but "You dont hv sufficient space to intall the programe" but there was 10 gb free space. Today this morning i try to remove folders from Programe Files but there is no items totally blank i checked properties and afcourse folder size was about 2.gb and when i open Winnt folder there were also nothing and checked properties and size was 2.5 gb.

Do you know about this? It is very intresting.

Please note that every thing is working fine? No windows disturbance but Internet Explorer some time not working corrently.

Awaiting yours replys please?
Im attaching the pictures this will guide you betterhly.

[file cleanup - saving space - attachment deleted by admin]

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: WINDOWS 2000 PROBLEMS
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »
Welcome to the CH forums.

Have you scanned for malware?  What anti-virus and firewall programs are installed?  Are they updated?

One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.