Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: BSOD , possibly problem with network card  (Read 3601 times)

Hol2atio

BSOD , possibly problem with network card
« on: January 03, 2005, 02:12:59 PM »
Hi, The error (blue screen) i get is:

DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop: 0x000000D1 (0x00000009 , 0x00000002 , 0x00000000 , 0x00000009 )

Beginning dump of physical memory.
Physical Dump Complete.

It only happens when downloading torrents or perhaps on p2p applications such a limewire, otherwise its fine and i never get the blue screen while performing anything normal from IE, to AIM..

Im a running Windows XP Pro, and my network card is a LNE100TX version 4.

I've tried to update the drivers and cant seem to get one for XP from their support website. It seems to onyl have up to Windows.

drewdown619

Re: BSOD , possibly problem with network card
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 05:59:51 PM »
People have been talking about this issue around the internet, but I haven't see this issue come up in person, but all I can say is check the status of your HDD, and run a virus scan on your computer...  

Here is the site where people are also talking about your same issue.

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11721

Hol2atio

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 04:20:36 PM »
Update: well i took at the links u have put up and read them. A lot of ppl were saying to get a driver from ADMtek who makes the chip so with a lot of searching a found a driver that so far has not let me down. Thanks for helping.

Computer_Commando

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 05:10:02 PM »
I remember reading about an issue with the Linksys LNE100TX and torrents.  I'm pretty sure it was here, but I can't find it.  You can try posting your issue here:  http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/linksys