Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP! URL redirects to www.sedoparking.com/blah blah  (Read 4722 times)

eddie42

PLEASE HELP! URL redirects to www.sedoparking.com/blah blah
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »
Please help anyone?!?  So for the last few days I've been having problems when trying to load certain web pages.  For instance:

I can type in www.msn.com in the URL bar (using either Mozilla or IE7) and as I watch the page supposedly load down in the status bar (lower left) it says "Connecting http://www.sedoparking.com/msn.com then some other stuff.  When the page loads it shows a white screen with a few links to sponsored links and and says www.live.com on the top of the page.  The URL box still shows www.msn.com.

I have tried many other sites such as google.com, yahoo.com, my bank's website..all do the same thing. 

I have tried a few things..renewing IP, unconnecting everything and reseting my router, deleting all the history and rebooting..nothing works. 

The thing I did realize is it seems to pick up what sites I've visited...as my bank's website worked fine while all this begun..but now doesn't work either.  Very frustrating!

So here's the kicker...I ran 3 anti-virus programs and 3 malware/spyware deals both in safe mode and regular XP with nothing found.  The thing is this is a work computer...and the 2 right next to me are having the same problem!  Not all sites do it consistantly on each computer but it's definately there on those also.  We hae someone coming to look at it next week and really my work isn't based off the internet (well not google/msn/yahoo anyway...haha).  I'd just like to get this fixed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you so much. 

[file cleanup - saving space - attachment deleted by admin]

eddie42

Re: PLEASE HELP! URL redirects to www.sedoparking.com/blah blah
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »
Also...I have tried a system restore to a few weeks back..(when this problem wasn't happening..) no luck. 

I'm usually very good with this stuff...why can't I figure this one out? 

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: PLEASE HELP! URL redirects to www.sedoparking.com/blah blah
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 06:47:05 PM »
Have a Read Here follow the instructions and post the info...one of Our Resident Experts will be along to assist...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "