Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hardware  (Read 1960 times)

paris

Topic Starter

hardware
    « on: March 01, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »
    just installed new harddrive and motherboard need help getting computer to start and work

jerryheavyarms

Apprentice

• http://www.youtube.com/theoldpath
      • Bible insights by THE MOST SENSIBLE PREACHER OF OUR TIME.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: hardware
    « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »
    just installed new harddrive and motherboard need help getting computer to start and work

Have you checked out your motherboard and hard drive manual? Are you finish wiring it? And what are the specs of these? ;D
    "Most complex problems do have a solution. It is only that we don't attempt to think. So let's apply: Dont just do something, sit there."
    --Kuya Daniel Razon

Everything in this world will remind us of God, even every drop of a leaf from its stem will remind us of His glory. -Bro.Eli Soriano

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:11:17 AM »
      paris,looks like a double post on the same subject here?truenorth

jerryheavyarms

Apprentice

• http://www.youtube.com/theoldpath
        • Bible insights by THE MOST SENSIBLE PREACHER OF OUR TIME.
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »
      So, what really is the problem? ???

Have you finish mounting it, switch on and did it POST? and it wont?
      "Most complex problems do have a solution. It is only that we don't attempt to think. So let's apply: Dont just do something, sit there."
      --Kuya Daniel Razon

Everything in this world will remind us of God, even every drop of a leaf from its stem will remind us of His glory. -Bro.Eli Soriano

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »
        Did you partiton the drive?
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres