Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dell People Tech Support  (Read 2756 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Dell People Tech Support
    « on: July 08, 2008, 05:20:37 AM »
    You ever notice that when you know what your talking about an get to where your close to solving a problem they disconnect on you.  It has happened like eight times or so an I was only able to get three answers.  I just needed a little help thats all.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

Re: Dell People Tech Support
    « Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »
    wut?

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 07:53:46 AM »
    Dell does that alot

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
      Thats what I'm saing even if you dont know,  Its like after a while if they get tired of helping people.  But they get paid to do it, not from us but by when we buy there pcs an such.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres