Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: System Hanging  (Read 2091 times)

Sandeep cc

Topic Starter

Starter

System Hanging
    « on: May 20, 2008, 12:19:58 AM »
    Good morning....
    In My office one Compaq Laptop is there in that i have installed XP SP2 OS and some required software (Like Newtron antivirus, yahoo messenger, ms office etc....)

when i shut up that machine before 3-4 hours is running on fine and i can able to open so many task means file, folder, Internet sites... but after 4-5 hours that is becoming hang at this time i cant able to open more 4 task.... and i tried to reinstalled new OS i formated enter hard disk and installed every thing but then also we are facing same problem,  this my new laptop, we Bright before 2 month.

so please tell me any solution for i able to open multiple task.....           

cryhelp

Hopeful
    • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
      Re: System Hanging
      « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »
      You bought two months ago it should be under warranty.  Contact who you bought it from They should have Tech support.
      "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      Re: System Hanging
      « Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 05:31:09 AM »
      Re-boot every 4 to 5 hours...
      Sounds like used memory is not being released.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "