Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Will NOT Bootup!  (Read 35287 times)

brett74

Apprentice

Re: Will NOT Bootup!
    « Reply #165 on: June 04, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
    you have an attitude problem and when broni or saviour was helping you all you did is whine and complain

woodworks

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
      What the *censored* are you talking about?  I didn't whine and complain about anythng.
      If fact, in one post I even said that it's hard to talk on here because you can't hear the tone of one's voice.  Just because it is taken one way, in no way means it was given that way.

I have never disrespected anyone in here until I was disrespected. 

woodworks

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2008, 06:30:40 PM »
        And by the way, I think it's great that Broni is able to 'vent' and be allowed to say what he thinks and it's ok, but if I say anything in return, I'm the bad guy.

Broni, you need to grow up and get some maturity.

stevejohnson1958

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2008, 09:07:02 AM »
        What about you Saviour, are you going to take the same path Broni did, or are you willing to help me.

It's a shame that a lot of you people think the sun rise's and set's only for you.  Just because you have more the avarage knowledge about computers, you think we are at your beck and call.

I am so dis heartened by your attitudes.

Woodworks...based on the above comment, my response is this:

Saviour...signing off!

woodworks

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »
          Which part of that comment?

The part that puts you in the same catagory as broni?  Or the part that puts you in the same catagory as you think the sun rises and set's on you?

I actually would have put you in neither one.  I thought that you would rise above that and be a man.

I have been accused of whining and crying and complaining and having an attitude through all of this, but in reality, it's you guys that have the attitude.  How many times have I thanked you guys? 

If I ask a question, you guys go burserk.  BE PATIENT!!!   That is a sign of immaturity.  All I am doing is asking questions.  What it shows is your lack of proper upbringing.  Especially broni!  This is not the first time he has disrespected me.  I can tell by the way you guys talk to me that your all under the age of 30.  I would even fenture to say much much closer to 25 or younger.  That generation has a total different understanding of what respect means.

What started this little tirade from him is the post where I said I was waiting on you to help me since you were the expert.  That in itself was a compliment.  And as far as not understanding the instructions, I didn't understand them all.  He flew off and said I was crying about it.  No, I was stating a fact.  I spent most of the day before and after I posted that post going to all the places he gave me links to after he 'vented'.  I had already been there and did what they said.  I had already done everything both of you guys said.  That is why I said I was waiting on your help.  You took that post offensivly because you never got back to me. 
          And as far as that goofball brett74 goes, I never said anything to him before this.  Why would he want to act like he is all that when he had nothing in it whatsoever??  Because he is a jerk that just wants to get his two cents in.  There is NO other reason.

Pal, you do what you want.  I can in all good consicence know in my heart I did nothing to disrespect any of you untill after you guys jumped on me.  I have done nothing to offend you.  You may have taken it that way, but when people are not able to see one's face and hear there tone of voice, it is very difficult to grasp the true meaning of something.  It is just too bad and very sad that you have people taking it as something disrespctful. 

I really expected more from you, but I'm no one that you need to impress, so I guess it doesn't really matter.  Enjoy your life.  I wish and hope the best for all of you.

woodworks

brett74

Apprentice

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »
            just like what broni and saviour said we can't be here 24/7 and this IS NOT a 911 computer forum we have families and other needs to tend to

woodworks

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »
              Buddy, what the !@#$% does that have to do with ANYTHING?

I have no problem with you guys not sitting there waiting to answer my every post!
              I have said NOTHING about that and care NOTHING about it!  See, your going off on something that makes no sense at all.  It has NO bearing whatsoever on this subject.

In fact, can you even tell me why your posting anything at all in here??  You have had nothing to do with this subject right from the start!  I didn't see where anyone had even asked you to come and put in your two cents worth.  Btw, let me give you a refund, because it isn't even worth two cents.

You really do need to mind your own business!  Nothing in this whole intire conversation has anything to do with you! 

And NO, that is NOT being disrespectful to you, that is STATING A FACT!!!  A fact that you can't even  honestly dispute!

brett74

Apprentice

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »
                hey you wanna know why I left is because of yoru attitude that's why i didn't help you and also i've been coming alot longer than you and you were insulting my friends and i was just sticking up for them that's why i'm here my advice take your darn computer to a computer shop

woodworks

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
                  Grow up kid!

How did you know if I had an attitude if you didn't help me?
                  Your about an idiot!  Take that for an insult!

If anyone can go back and honestly say I had an attitude then I'd say ok, but you know what?  They can NOT HONESTLY say that. 

If you think your so smart, show where I had an attitude!!!  Actually show it!!!

If I were cussing and saying you guys should bend over backwards for me, or that I should go somewhere else where they knew what they were doing, that is an attitude! 

What I did was ask questions and you people don't like that!  Is it because your afraid that someone might learn to do something without your help??

So if you can't actually and honestly show where I copped an attitude, then get off my case!!!

Broni

Mastermind
                  • Kraków my love :)
                    • Computer Help Forum
                  • Computer: Specs
                  • Experience: Experienced
                  « Reply #174 on: June 05, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »
                  This topic doesn't serve any computer related purposes, so I'm closing it.