Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Desktop Publishing Programs  (Read 4436 times)

Amycm56

Desktop Publishing Programs
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »
I am looking for a Windows program that will allow me to create brochures for an at home business. 
Any suggestions, for a basic easy to use program....
Thank you.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Desktop Publishing Programs
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:17:40 PM »
Do you have Microsoft Office.  Office 2003, Pro version, includes Microsoft Publisher.

DouglasC

Rookie

• Peedy is good at swearing, I've discovered.
    Re: Desktop Publishing Programs
    « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
    If you want a good program, Microsoft Publisher is king in this field. It's easy to use (As a general rule, if you can use Word of one version, the corresponding version of Publisher should be easy to use). This comes with Office 2003 and 2007 Small Business, Professional, and, in 2007's case, Ultimate. Check if you have it: click Start, (All) Programs, Microsoft Office.

However, if you don't have Publisher, and you want a free program, I reccommend Scribus. It's a free program, available from www.scribus.net
    That's Peedy over there in my avatar, playing psychiatrist. Peedy (C) Microsoft, not me. Although I do like him!

When you want advice on foodstuffs, you should come to me. I'm no professional chef, but I love food. I eat it, you know.