Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hi Im trying to learn as much as I can.  (Read 39685 times)

tony440

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: Hi Im trying to learn as much as I can.
    « Reply #90 on: July 29, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »
    Heeyy!! guess you probably know  8) there is another question. I use facebook and got a post that says that any person can get hack on facebook if any person that you have on your profile has that hacker on their list of friends so you I mean anyone can get hack by the hacker. Is in spanish so I wont post it unless you know spanish or if you anyway!!! here what the hacker does I mean thats what the post I received says: Do not accept this person Luisa Ledezma or something it doest not matter what she does is that she formats your PC and then stoles your info and get your password from your mail. For me totally sounds way to risky for a hacker to be that dumb so I just want feedback. If you didnt understand or will like more info I can say I post a reply to get exactly what happens. oohh!! ;D ;D :D Thanks for replying and just letting you know I gave up Ill just watch movies at the TV is good that the board does not allow to talk about it. I learn that watching those things on the web is just really bad and can get anyone in a lot of trouble.

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #91 on: July 29, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »
    Unfortunately, I don't know much about Facebook, but I'm sure, others do, so you may start new topic on this.

tony440

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »
      Great!!! I will!!! but first Ill try to get more info see ya soon ;D :D :) ;D

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #93 on: July 29, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
      No problem :)

merlin

Beginner

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
        Find out; more,about activex,