Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered succesfully.  (Read 5035 times)

Fictions

Topic Starter

I've been getting this error since the guy next door "fixed" my comp. I only get it while I'm playing Warcraft.

"Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered
    Driver IGFX has stoped responding but has recovered"

I also cannot maximise video like say on Youtube. It all started after he mesed with whatever and I suspect both these issues have the same culprit, but I know jack about computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's cuting into my gaming! =) Thanks in advance.

Oh it is Vista Business, if that helps any.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered succesfully.
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »
    The error "display driver igfx has stopped responding and has fully recovered" is an extremely common issue with Vista and can happen with any video card installed.........

Read reply 3 at the below site.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/gaming-forum/pc-gaming-support/156379-dsplay-driver-igfx-has-stopped-responding-has-fully-recovered.html
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Fictions

Topic Starter

Re: Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered succesfully.
      « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »
      Thank much. =)