Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: YOUTUBE HELP! Anyone who has uploaded video on to it before.  (Read 2364 times)

laurenmb_89

Topic Starter

Starter

YOUTUBE HELP! Anyone who has uploaded video on to it before.
    « on: August 01, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
    Okay so I've just recently started editing video from movies and putting it to song and I want to upload it to youtube. Well everytime i've done it i keep getting a copyright claim while the video processes. I know other people have used the same footage because there are like a thousand re-creations of movies on youtube, using the movies footage.

My question is: how do you get around the copyright stuff on youtube and remove the "fingerprint" from the footage????? :-[

styx3

Rookie
      Re: YOUTUBE HELP! Anyone who has uploaded video on to it before.
      « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:30:35 PM »
      hmm... I've uploaded videos before, but have never come across that problem. More info on the video would be nice

laurenmb_89

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
        yeah..its a tough one...

i've found out somethings that might help.
        OKAY.

When i take the audio out of the clip and then try to upload it, it works. When i put the audio back in, it doesnt!! The audio is a popular song and i've tryed downloading several different ones...which is what i'm trying to do now. So thats where im at. I know its the song i just have no idea how to get it on the youtube!

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        • Certifications: List
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
        How are you putting the song with the video?

quaxo

Guru
          • Yes
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 01:41:26 AM »
        Can you give more information on this clip? What's the song you've put into it? Have you tried uploading it with a different song/audio (just as an experiment)? What is the exact message you receive when you try to upload?