Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Guitar Hero on PC free Problem  (Read 4135 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Guitar Hero on PC free Problem
    « on: August 29, 2008, 10:28:51 AM »
    I had installed the sound an video drivers but when I go to press the f1 key it misses it an sort of like stumbles when I play it.  I had to reformat the pc cause c became d an viceversia but I had the same settings earlier an it ran okay. 

Intel SE7210TP1-E socket 478 not sure if you will find it if you want the specs cause it mite bring up a tawian board so its ether a O or 0, Pent 4  2.8 ghz, DDR Ram, Radeon x1300 video card, HDA X-plosion 7.1 auido card,nic, two sata drives one 320 the other 160, floppy an dvd bunner.   
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

typhoeus

Hopeful

• Genus computerus gamerus/member of OCHWelC
      Re: Guitar Hero on PC free Problem
      « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
      Just soes you knows, I'm no PC expert, so don't expect much help from this direction.

I had a "stumbling" problem until recently.  Mine was caused by my F6 key being assigned to open a program when pressed.  Since my keyboard has a gap between F4 and F5, I would sometimes reach too far, hitting F6.  Sometimes it would open in the background making FOF stumble, sometimes it would minimize FOF, which screwed it up when I brought it up again.  I recently found the shortcut that had F6 assigned to it, so I took it off.  Doubt this is your problem though.
      If you listen to fools, the Mob Rules.

We worship Jeff, the god of biscuits.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 04:51:39 AM »
        Nope, but glad you figured out yours.  It seems that the file was corrupt or something.  Downloading it again to check.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

typhoeus

Hopeful

• Genus computerus gamerus/member of OCHWelC
          « Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »
          Did you get it fixed?
          If you listen to fools, the Mob Rules.

We worship Jeff, the god of biscuits.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:00:32 AM »
            yeah it was a wierd game fluke.  I got the thing three times an it keep doing it.  Even thought I formated my HD it still keep the songs I had loaded in to it.  I took them out an then put in a new song an its like nothing happened.