Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows media player Video settings?  (Read 9605 times)

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

Windows media player Video settings?
« on: October 09, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »
Ok so can anyone tell me what these are for?
And how to use them?
when ever I click and drag them they go right back to the original spot.

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Windows media player Video settings?
    « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:36:51 PM »
    there video settings
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »
    there video settings

You didnt answer my question.

I want to Know HOW TO USE THEM.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 03:44:47 PM »
      It just changes the video display unless you want them bighter or something I wouldnt mess with it.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 03:55:47 PM »
      It just changes the video display unless you want them bighter or something I wouldnt mess with it.

Ok your not helping What im saying when I Go to Move the Slider On there it goes straight back to its original position.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
        have you moved them before.  sorry been running the newer ver too long.

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »
        What???

I'm taking my question else where.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »
          well have youi tried?  I mean before this. 

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »
          well have you tried?  I mean before this. 

What do you mean.

You never told me to try anything.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:30 PM »
            no I asked if you tried before.  I dont no why but on my other pc I cant move them ether.

Broni

Mastermind
            • Kraków my love :)
              • Computer Help Forum
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Experienced
            « Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »
            If you change those settings, they're good only for one session. Next movie, and go back to defaults.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 09:11:30 AM »
              they wont even change at all.  Not sure why, when I raised the brightness it allowed me too an stayed like that.