Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Java error 0xc0000005 "Solved"  (Read 47111 times)

mr tee

Beginner
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Java error 0xc0000005 "Solved"
    « Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »
    i have windows xp home sp3 now installed in preferance to xp pro (xp pro was showing error 0xc0000005 for about 3 weeks and some other minor errors ie a virus.so i figured i have no real necessity for xp pro and a cheaper option was to get xp home! now i have xp home installed i still receive the popup (windows needs to shutdown internet explorer! to continue click ok) this popup also shows the error number 0xc0000005. from what i have sourced from M/soft they inform me that this is related to graphics driver updates in conjunction with javascript updates so to all people who have this problem ensure you are d/loading the appropriate java script to match your graphics driver. i have this problem popup specifically on M/soft pages others seem ok to date ! but i do find it extemely hard to believe that M/soft are supplying virus ridden cds for d/load population i do not know if my system is sweet yet as i just updated 10 mins ago but will let you all know the real deal!! virus-cd-who

mr tee

Beginner
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: Java error 0xc0000005 "Solved"
      « Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »
      ok the problem does still exist athough i have a rather old nvidia 2 mx/400 there is still compatible java script available in their archives files to which mine are installed and compatible, so it may be due to another scenario, possibly my 3 day old registered M/soft cd  home sp3 contains the same virus that spiders cd had ! what are the chances ...i would not think so due to lack of posts regarding the same error info. if anyone can ellaborate on this topic i would be extremely interested thank you. what is syntax this occured on the old xp pro with the same error number!! thanks
      « Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:58:47 AM by mr tee »