Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Far Cry  (Read 13121 times)

Joleen

Far Cry
« on: May 03, 2004, 06:24:22 AM »
Ok.. I have to alter my 'fave games' list.  Far Cry is now at the top of the list!  Seems a bit buggy (but I'm also using a hacked copy for testing *I test first then buy*) but the graphics and audio are beautiful not to mention the AI and physics.  I'm getting emotional here just thinking about it.  I've yet to try multiplayer but the soloplay is so good I may never get around to multi.  This game is a must for and FPS enthusiast.  I can't believe I'm at work for another 7 hrs before I can play again.

MetalMilitia

Re: Far Cry
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 08:05:09 AM »
Yep its a brilliant game. You should try the 'sandbox' it is really fun once you learn how to do basic things.

i think i have too much free time....

Joleen

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 11:49:17 AM »
Do you have a legit copy?  If so, do you find you sometimes get exceptions when loading the next mission?  I'll often get about 2 missions done then have to restart the game due to an unhandled exception.  My version is cracked so it could be beta or something.  Other than that problem, it may be the best FPS I've had the pleasure of playing.

MetalMilitia

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 03:30:23 PM »
I am also using a cracked version and I have never had any problems with it. There was a beta leaked some time ago but i do not think it was the full game so chances are you are using the full version.