Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Infected  (Read 5598 times)

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Infected
    « on: December 03, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »
    Computer is going really really slow it wont let me click on the menu bar and stuff keeps popping up with comodo firewall saying trying to acess programs i block it all but it still go slow and stuff keep popping up. xtgoj6119471.exe keeps trying to acess rundll32.exe. Please help i run malware bytes but it freeze (it finds stuff) and i run superantispyware but it dosent pick anything up in safe mode. Also it has this verclsid.exe is trying to install global hook ligokea.dll. Please help

I have windows Xp service pack 3 4 gig of ram 3.00ghz duel

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Re: Infected
      « Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
      Xtgoj6119471.exe is in my processes but i cannot end it Pleeeeease help

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 08:23:36 PM »
        It wont let me do any of these things. The only thing i get to work is super anti spyware and its in safe mode. Malware bytes,computer freezes after a time. I can get a scan started with malware it will say it found around 15 items then my computer will freeze soon later meaning i have to restart. I used CCleaner in safe mode and it worked cleaning cookies. can i run Hjack log in safe mode becuase it is not working in regular mode. Also alot of programs are  saying that my Display drivers are not installed but it says they are. I tried reinstalling but computer usage is always at 100 percent and it freezes :(

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »
          ok i was able to end the process xtgoj6119471.exe and my computer is usuable at the moment iam doing the malware scan

cymonesays

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »
          What is launching the file(s)??? Well - either something in the “StartUp” or something in the registry. Sure enough, something in the registry! Close up your browser first (you may need to print these instructions or save them onto a notepad/word file to reference.

1 - To remove this thing completely first: go to the registry (Start | Run | “regedt32″) Then: highlight the very top level in the list “My Computer.” Then choose Edit | Find | “xtgoj6119471″ …once it finds the first entry delete it and go to the Edit | Find Next | …and delete all the remaining entries found with this reference. I found most of these entries in the HKEY_Local_User. When the whole thing is clean repeat the process with the other file called “runhh6110411.”

2 - Once that’s complete go to the “Task Manager” and look for the same filenames within the “Processes” tab. If they’re running - kill them. If not then move on to next.

3 - Finally delete these two files from the “C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Application Data\Google” directory and that should get you all cleaned up.

4 - Nasty, bad, nastyware!!! Remember to reboot.

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
            ok computer is not lettign me do anything everytime i do something this pops up. I am using Antivir and it says F:windows\syste32\ligokesa.dll is the TR/Vundo.Gen trojan... i click on move to qurantine and nothing happens and it keeps popping up  mulitiple times. Windows Task messenger wont even pop up.. when i press ctrl alt del it makes stupid beeping noise and the message above pops up.

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »
              i have found this http://www.computing.net/answers/security/trojan-trvundogen-sstttdll-virus/19365.html response number 5. Should i try this or what?
              This is weird it seems that if i deny acess or qurantine to the virus my programs wont pop up but if i click ignore the program will start. Example is if i press ctrl alt delete the warning will come up... if i click on move to qurantine my task will not pop up... but if i click ignore it will pop up.

zuratai

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »
                anyone have any help.. please