Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Purchasing a new Laptop -- What to get for under 500?  (Read 1936 times)

liambiscuit

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Purchasing a new Laptop -- What to get for under 500?
    « on: December 04, 2008, 08:45:30 PM »
    Well "Purchasing" is a lie, I'm really looking for what I want for christmas, but still. First time I'm getting a "marginally large" Christmas in the last 13 years of my life... *censored* I'm not even Catholic... But I digress --

I've been researching around... I *Definately* want a Laptop computer... If you've read the last thread I started, you will know why. =D

But I'm not sure who to go with, and even then, what model.

HP makes good computers, but their all overpriced.

Everyone has a dell, but they suck.

You see my dilemma...

So this isn't having you LOOK for a computer for me, I want to know if you have a good laptop PC that you got for marginally cheap (500> ), isn't a complete waste of money, has a decent GPU (I don't want to be playing Crysis, but I don't want to be playing Dungeon's and Dragons, either), AND IS STILL ON THE MARKET. I know you might have a good computer made a couple years back still going strong, but it doesn't help if I CAN'T BUY IT. Lol.

OH! Please give computer model and maker

and if your computer is a crapbox, you can still help =D

Thanks in advance
    -Simi
    " When the rich wage war its the Poor who die "
            Linkin Park

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door. -- Lauren

You cannot buy your friends but you can buy them pizza - AzureBlade49