Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: changing the pic while moving mouse  (Read 4421 times)

Subash

changing the pic while moving mouse
« on: April 20, 2005, 05:20:30 PM »
hey, i want to change the picture of hand to something else in the computer screen while i move my mouse over images and links. Does anyone know about it? if yes, then please help me.

riccbhard

Re: changing the pic while moving mouse
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »
First, download the .cur or .ani cusor file you want to use for links and images. Then if you are using win 95 - 2000 click Start then point to Settings and click Control Panel. If you are using XP you should just be able to click Start then Control Panel. Once you are in Control Panel double-click "Mouse" and then click the "Pointers" tab. You'll see a box with all the cursors like "Arrow" etc... scroll until you find one called "Link Select" and it has the picture of the hand. Click it once and then click the "Browse" button. Then select the cursor file you want to use and click "Open". Make sure it shows the cursor you want in place of the hand. Click "OK" and close Control Panel. You may have to restart web browsers. Hope this helps! 8)
-riccbhard

You can do a Google (http://www.google.com/) search for free cursors.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 08:54:45 PM by riccbhard »

roshni

Re: changing the pic while moving mouse
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 11:09:25 AM »
thanx so much. i needed that. :)