Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: End of Halo 3 question (end of game question.... possible spoiler)  (Read 4186 times)

beanhead07

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    I am a very big halo fan! I think it's one of the best FPS games out there! But I have to say that I was really disappointed with the ending of Halo 3. I hope I don't spoil it for anyone, but I figured the game's been out for awhile so I can talk freely about the ending. I didn't quite understand what all happened... Did the Master Chief really die? After I beat it the first time it put me in a bad mood because I love the Halo series and am almost finished reading the books as well and I couldn't believe they would kill off the main character. lol. I'm a nerd yeah. :) But did they really kill him off? I honestly couldn't tell for sure. May be a dumb question but I figured I would ask. Thanks guys!
    If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

Guerra

Rookie

Re: End of Halo 3 question (end of game question.... possible spoiler)
      « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
      No hes not dead, I believe if you play the game on a certain difficulty (spelling?) then after the credits it shows him again, Im not gonna ruin the ending but ill leave the link for the vid if you wanna see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fXcr7Arqw][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fXcr7Arqw[/url]

;D

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 10:10:01 PM »
      Just to fix up the link a little:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fXcr7Arqw

That is only accessible when you beat the game on Legendary.
      Notice the symbols on the planet at the end of the cutscene.

beanhead07

Topic Starter

Hopeful
        « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 05:08:49 AM »
        Thanks guys! I feel much better now lol.  ;D Yeah I never tried the game on legendary. After I beat it I moved on to another game cause I was really disappointed with it. Thanks for the vids, I'll check them out soon!
        If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

PCmonkey

Rookie

• fear the monkey
          « Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 11:01:17 AM »
          Thanks guys! I feel much better now lol.  ;D Yeah I never tried the game on legendary. After I beat it I moved on to another game cause I was really disappointed with it. Thanks for the vids, I'll check them out soon!
          the ending is on any difficulty
          i want my banana

Baldir

Beginner

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »
            No It's not

when you finish on legendary you'll see him again, so he's not dead. ;)

Love halo to Rofl