Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Completely Hide .bat Operation  (Read 11596 times)

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Completely Hide .bat Operation
    « Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »
    well, I might as well fill you in on the story. I plan on monitoring their msn conversations, and the many idoits they like to "deal" with. With that done, I will not grant those guys with access into my house, and will tell them to get off of my property. Also, I will control who they like to visit, by finding out which ones are friends and which ones are pot heads. All this can cut down on their crack and pot related activities, and could possibly stop them from maybe going into jail in the future. It is sad that I have to tell you all the details, but I hope you understand. If not, in the future you will. Anyways, enough of my story, so how can I hide the .bat file, and also which command will get me to open up my USB drive folder?

Dias de verano

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »
    You're either crazy or deep in denial. Or quite possibly you're making it all up. Your kids are doing pot and crack and you plan to fix this with a batch file? I know Windows scripts can be powerful, but I don't think they can fix your family or your appalling attitude and long running obvious deep lack of parenting skills.

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »
      Wow, I don't know if you read what I am about to do with this bat file, but I have said it clearly in my last post. If you think that I plan to use this file as my only tool to raise my kid, grow up, your out of your mind.  I don't know how exactly this makes me crazy or deep in denial, because you are obviously are not a parent, and never raised a child. I am not in denial at all, because I am not thinking that they have drugs, but I have caught them several times before going to school. That is not denial. You obviously don't live in my shoes, so you have no idea what goes on around me. And please, explain to me, how monitoring your child and then stopping him from visiting the wrong crowd makes me crazy. Rather then answering my question, do you want more information on why I am creating this .bat file, then please, ask, I love telling stories to idoits. You may say that I have a lack of parenting skills, infact, you can call me whatever you want, but you cant blame me for trying my best to raise my kids.

Grow up and learn some respect
      « Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:58:04 PM by HungrySage »

BatchFileCommand

Hopeful
        « Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »
        Okay, lets settle this. HungrySage. If you're kids are doing drugs. Give them a lesson the hard way. Discipline them. But instead of viewing there email. There are protective parental browser things that give you a daily report on your kids browsing history. If they are really doing drugs. They will keep heading down the wrong path. The reason parents have trouble raising kids is because they can't relate to them. Teens these days have a completely different mind set then teens back then. You have to be able to relate to your kids to get through to them.... Enough said.....
        οτη άβγαλτος μεταφ βαθμολογία

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »
          Probably am going to have to bring back the curfew and a few other things as well. You are right, I will stricten the rules heavily. Generations change so quick  :-\

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
            There are protective parental browser things that give you a daily report on your kids browsing history.

There is that, but it doesnt stop them from chatting to the wrong people through msn and facebook. Do you think my password recovery is the best solution?

BatchFileCommand

Hopeful
              « Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »
              Please, don't double post. Password recovery could be the best solution. But there are other things you could do. Just google it.
              οτη άβγαλτος μεταφ βαθμολογία

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
                hmmm, going into the user file and going into contacts, and clicking the email address gets the history, but the saving history feature is not on, so no history is saved. I have to turn that feature on, and I am set for the msn problem. Then comes the rest. Is there a possible way that could only require the user to plug the usb in to their computer, open the usb, and all the applications come to work?

Sorry for the double post, I just didn't know how to quote something after posting something before. BTW, this is how my autorun (autorun.inf) setup info looks like:

[autorun]
                label=Bassim's USB
                icon=Cruzer-Micro.ico
                open=Opening_Bassim's_USB.bat
                ACTION= Open Bassim's USB

And the .bat file (Opening_Bassim's_USB.bat):

@echo off
                title Opening_Bassim's_USB
                start {all the applications}

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
                  • Yes
                  • Yes
                  • BC-Programming.com
                • Certifications: List
                • Computer: Specs
                • Experience: Beginner
                « Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »
                Dias++
                I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

mroilfield

Mentor
                  • Yes
                  • Yes
                • Experience: Experienced
                « Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 11:10:33 PM »
                The problem with kids now days is that instead of the parents standing up to the kids and actually being a parent they leave the tv, comp, radio, or some other such device raise their kids for them and then wonder why the kids turn out the way they do.

If your kids are doing things they shouldn't be doing the as a parent do what you should have done in the first place. Take away the computer. Ban the friends from the house. Put rules in place and enforce them.

Like Dias pointed out a lot of the people on here are teenagers but I however am not and I have two kids. They have rules that they have to follow if they don't they receive punishment for it. As a parent I also except full responsibility for how my kids behave. If they constantly do things they shouldn't then who's fault is that? Mine.

If you are just wanting to monitor what your kids are doing there are plenty of off the shelf programs that will help you do this.
                You can't fix Stupid!!!

BatchRocks

Hopeful
                  « Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »
                  Type in your IP on address bar, enter password, then go on the website it brings you to and enable internet on certain computers for a certain time.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
                  • Geek After Dark
                    • Gekk9pm bnlog
                  • Experience: Expert
                  « Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »
                  Skills in human relationships are much more important that skills in computer technology. The needs to be a level of trust and understanding between people that it should not be necessary for either to do something significant in secret.

IMO, a parent could explain his position to his children if a firm, logical and kind manner. The children would understand that the parent is has good intentions and not going to give out big punishment for a small crime.
                  But, is some cases, the patent just has to take control of the situation.

If you network is on a router, you can use another PC as a network tracker and keep a record of all the activity of the other PCs on the network. This is often done in a corporate environment with full justification.

You do not need to write programs for this. Others have already don it.
                  Just Google on 'Parental Control Software'
                  and get lots of help.
                  Wait, I will do that for you.
                   Here: http://tinyurl.com/ah4box

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
                    • Yes
                    • Yes
                    • BC-Programming.com
                  • Experience: Beginner
                  « Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »
                  Wait, I will do that for you.
                   Here: http://tinyurl.com/ah4box

:o

That's some AMAZING skill there!  ;D
                  I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »
                    Wow, that google thing makes me look seriously lazy. I have looked into a couple of programs and the idea of changing the amount of time a computer can go on the internet, it is all very helpful. I have implented many rules and I am getting  >:( faces, but all will work out soon. I can't eliminate them from using computers, because one does his homework :D. Thanks for the advice, and not calling me crazy like the other guy   ;D

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
                    • Geek After Dark
                      • Gekk9pm bnlog
                    • Experience: Expert
                    « Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
                    You are welcome.
                    From a parent that came close to losing a child.