Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Completely Hide .bat Operation  (Read 11609 times)

Dias de verano

Re: Completely Hide .bat Operation
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 12:15:25 AM »
By the way, I was the teenage son of a seriously loony control freak father. Just like the guy on here. He was always supposing that me & my sister were up to no good. I am also the father of a boy and girl. We did our best to bring them up without repeating the mistakes of our parents. Trusting our kids. Respecting them. The result: my daughter is now 32, a senior geriatric nurse and the mother of 4 boys. My son is 30 and is doing a masters degree in media studies. Neither is dead or in jail or addicted to drugs. Both are very well balanced. So please don't tell me that I don't know what I am talking about.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:42:57 AM by Dias de verano »

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

HungrySage

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Completely Hide .bat Operation
    « Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »
    son of a seriously loony control freak father. Just like the guy on here.

Wow, and you are still going at it. You need to relax, and respect others, and seriously consider what they are saying. Nice to see your kids raised in a moral conduct. Its just hard if you don't have a wife, and you have to go to work everyday, fearing something might go wrong with the kids. Time is my biggest enemy, and its that I have to take more time out to spend on both of them. My hours are bad, and it brings up a big gap. If only...