Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Attention: New bot in CH channel  (Read 26627 times)

Calum

Topic Starter

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Attention: New bot in CH channel
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 03:55:13 AM »
Popular opinion on Oz has gone from "fantastic" to "everybody hates him" in a matter of days.
Strangely enough, I've actually received no complaints until yesterday, in the channel, when I received a complaint that ops were not allowed to deop Oz.
I can't say for sure, but I don't think Fireballs or jacky have received any either.
Does anyone actually read this thread?  Am I talking to myself?
I don't like to do this publicly but there are too many people to address individually.  All that seems to happen is people going behind others' backs, and the people that need to know have to read channel logs to know what's happening.
Right now I'm a little too worked up to actually do anything productive.  If we can actually have a civil conversation about this, please someone feel free to let me know, rather than saying it behind my back.
Thank you, and goodbye for now.

P.S. Oz will be offline for a bit now, hardware maintenance.

Update: Oz will be offline for a while now.  One of the heatsink hold-downs snapped, and I don't have the processor terminator to let the board be used with only one CPU.  Will be back online when I get a new heatsink.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:07:58 AM by Calum »

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Attention: New bot in CH channel
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »
Hopebot has had his warning protection messages re-enabled.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein