Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: banned from computer hope chat  (Read 134042 times)

lloydwu

banned from computer hope chat
« on: January 02, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »
Hi guy's when i try to use computer hope chat it say's i am banned i don't rememeber doing anything wrong but somehow before i found a way to get back on it and lostcoast said he had banned my entire internet provider what can i do please help ☺

lostcoast

Hopeful
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: banned from computer hope chat
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:11:52 PM »
You found several ways to get back in and ignore Mods and postings made by Mods about Bans.
We gave you lots of time and chances to fall back in line and you insisted on annoying us.
Forums may be better suited for your needs.
I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

lloydwu

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 07:08:06 PM »
Okay lostcoast i undertsand you we're annoyed with my annoying behaviour but i was unaware of the situation i never done this type of stuff before please give me a second chance i miss the chat
 :)

lloydwu

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 07:17:39 PM »
I promise I will follow all rule's and respect you and patio'quantos'nathan and so on :-)

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 05:26:01 AM »
You're about to be banned from the forum as well. STOP RESURRECTING DEAD THREADS AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO "RESET" THEIR SYSTEMS, and stop posting duplicate threads. This will be your only warning. I'm deleting a number of your posts.