Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: This code isn't working for me?  (Read 2796 times)

mcgoalie

This code isn't working for me?
« on: March 29, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
well i'm trying to embed this on myspace, and it won't play.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObhqbdnAdPc&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed>

I'm trying to autoplay it and its dimensions are 1x1.
Is there an error in my coding?

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: This code isn't working for me?
    « Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
    yeah you dont have it set to start.  It may give you like a little player.  I would probably also want to hide it but that just me and not sure what your useing it for.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

r3ynz_t4nz

Beginner
    • A programmer is a king
      « Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »
      try this.,.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObhqbdnAdPc" autoplay="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed>

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:06 AM »
        if you want it to play continus do a -1
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres