Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HELP WINDOWS VISTA  (Read 9791 times)

Dyanne

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: HELP WINDOWS VISTA
    « Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
    Ok will do that, i rather thoight that would be the onlt way to find out.

Thank you oth very mush for your help.

BTW my little problem with connecting my mp3 to a usb ( opens the j drive) I was just wondering why it does? J drive is nothing more that a drive like for burning a cd...I kinda miss the wndows xp for this . Was there any other drive I should of used?

I have another mp3 loaded with song but it wont open with my new computer ( WV ) That's because this mp3 opened with the D DRIVE WITH WINDOWS XP>>>The d drive in windows vista is a image drive, no sure what that is...see see see...the caps? I swear my keybaod does the funky chicken...lol still i have not found how to correct this...no matter it's not all that important...thank you

Dyanne

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »
      Check this out, i am in the device  thingy...all the same devices have what i said, either yellow triangle and such things...so now i am really confused...lol and my computer is working ok right now.

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
      Go Start>Run ("Start Search" in Vista), type in:
      sfc /scannow
      Click OK (hit Enter in Vista).
      Have Windows CD/DVD handy.
      If System File Checker (sfc) will find any errors, it may ask you for the CD/DVD.
      If sfc won't find any errors in Windows XP, it'll simply quit, without any message.
      In Vista you will receive the following message: "Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations".