Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Lame *censored* computer  (Read 9768 times)

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Lame *censored* computer
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »
...or hating the technology that lets you play the games you like!   ;)

When I was a kid in the single digits of age, there wasn't even "Pong"!   :)

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 11:01:37 AM »
    ha I agree....  when I was young to everything was only in 8 bits.  You had the classics almost.  ::)
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

Re: Lame <censored> computer
    « Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 11:06:47 AM »
    To be fair my commodore plus 4.... not even 64 was genius. Just the three hours of waiting for the tape to load the game and then it crashing was a bit of a pain.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
      uhhhh... i stick with the floppies.  i all but forgot about that at the moment.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres