Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 7 brings Microsoft to its knees  (Read 12056 times)

2x3i5x

Expert
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Windows 7 brings Microsoft to its knees
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »
I tried vista sound drives and they didn't work.  I really dont care though.

Sound drivers for my realtek AC'97 is fine. I tested it on windows 7 RC 32 but. Windows 7 seem about same as win vista in general except for obvious appearance changes like the taskbar and the newer editions of windows media player, movie maker, etc. It's decent though.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 03:44:29 AM »
    why people like it better maybe today hard to tell so much to do.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 04:36:20 AM »
    Right...yeah Squall....

Sound drivers for my realtek AC'97 is fine. I tested it on windows 7 RC 32 but. Windows 7 seem about same as win vista in general
    I haven't been able to get my sound driver working for Windows 7 on my Desktop. No matter though.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 04:40:07 AM »
      there is a possiblity, I cant say that I will get the copy of it for sure but at any rate.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 04:55:35 AM »
      A possibility you will get WIndows 7 for free when it comes out? I believe you mentioned that before.

Anyways, that's pretty cool.